Lori's Pet Care - East Hampton, New York
RSS

Recent Posts

I won my case against my neighbor!
My business has been saved by the ZBA , clents and friends!
Playing with a ball can be fun, but there are downsides
What constitutes a good walk with your dog?
Warm winter warm noses

Categories

Dog care businesses in the home
Dogs are my heroes
dogs in the heat
fleas ins the Fall
I found some great treats!
Life is short winter is warm this year
Playing Ball
Spring is here!
Staying warm!
the weather is perfect!
Walk your Dog!
war on ticks
powered by

Adventures of a dog Walker

I found a great comfy sweater for my dogs.

Winter is fully upon us here on Long Island.  The temps have been consistently below freezing now for about 3 weeks.  During my lifetime of caring for dogs I never used much doggy apparel so to speak, but now that I have 2 short hair dogs and a standard poodle whose hair is periodically short, I have noticed that my dogs get cold during the day in the house.  They let me know they are chilly by trying to burrow under sofa cushions and bed covers.

I have found a great product for chilly dogs in the house.  It is a light weight stretch fleece sweater made by a company called Gold Paw, here is their web address: http//:www.goldpawseries.com.  The sweater comes is many great colors and it is easy to size if you follow the directions on their site. I do not recommend that you allow your dog to wear this sweater on a walk outside where he or she could go under bushes etc.  The fabric is not tough enough to withstand prickers

But my dogs seems comfy all day and evening when they are lounging around the house. They do not roll around trying to remove this sweater.

Stay warm!.

19 Comments to I found a great comfy sweater for my dogs.:

Comments RSS
Dog lover on Sunday, February 14, 2016 4:44 PM
Is it really? Lori , I have a dog name Jerry and I want to get one. By the way, thank you to remember me such kind of great work for my Jerry.

paper writing service on Monday, May 28, 2018 8:54 AM
It's cute how you dress your dog. There are people like you who are very into dressing their pets. It's like having your own fashion show, or making them your role model effortlessly. It's satisfying to see some dogs dressed up, look so fashionable than you. Maintaining a dog's image is very hard and expensive, but if it's your happiness, nothing won't stop you, besides you're not just making yourself happy, but also the others who see your dog as you walk in the street.

Oak block lamp table on Sunday, May 06, 2018 11:27 AM
Perhaps you are looking for a handsome oak beam coffee table to lend gravitas to your furnishings? Or maybe you’re looking for a fetching oak side table on which to place your beloved novelty mug... or a stylish oak lamp table to help illuminate your favourite book?

Fur throw on Sunday, May 13, 2018 6:27 AM

rush an essay on Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:47 AM
I found a great comfy sweater and more chances as well for the better noticed and increasing the product of chilly prickers. The weight stretch and more sweater and generating the services for remove this sweater.

alice on Friday, May 25, 2018 1:26 AM
nice

anonymous on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:50 PM
Good post

replica cartier watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:07 PM
I Have Really Enjoyed All Of This Very Cool Information

Repliki rolex Zegarki on Monday, July 16, 2018 5:37 AM
Thank you for posting this info.

HarrySRogers on Saturday, December 08, 2018 7:49 AM
The figure looks cool. Thank you for sharing the collection. AndroVid live nettv CShare

Coleman Glenn on Friday, May 10, 2019 6:54 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://mly.li/2if Unsubscribe here: http://y.rxhnet.de/5kfw

cheap tungsten rings on Thursday, May 23, 2019 9:46 PM

NS0-160 Dumps on Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:55 AM
Network Appliance NS0-160 Exam - Importance and also Tips to Pass it NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator certification exams ... DS: 0 TS: 0

how to get free xbox live codes 2019 on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:05 AM
if you can not run a whiskey list, then the money will be removed from your account. Be careful about this.

Jane L. Cummings on Friday, August 16, 2019 5:57 AM
Business growth comes only after strong leadership. Your target and your vision must be clear to you and to your team. Even if your team loses the track of the actual vision of the company then it is your duty to take it back on track For More Information.

net worth on Friday, August 23, 2019 3:10 AM
Your passion is so admirable and I actually focused on your writing skills which really provided me effective chance to learn new things here. Thanks so much for sharing this post.

check on Saturday, November 23, 2019 2:11 AM
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.

http://violencia.online.pt/artigo on Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:40 AM