Lori's Pet Care - East Hampton, New York
RSS

Recent Posts

Playing with a ball can be fun, but there are downsides
What constitutes a good walk with your dog?
Warm winter warm noses
The weather is perfect for dogs walks!
The war has begun!

Categories

Dogs are my heroes
dogs in the heat
fleas ins the Fall
I found some great treats!
Life is short winter is warm this year
Playing Ball
Spring is here!
Staying warm!
the weather is perfect!
Walk your Dog!
war on ticks
powered by

Adventures of a dog Walker

I found a great comfy sweater for my dogs.

Winter is fully upon us here on Long Island.  The temps have been consistently below freezing now for about 3 weeks.  During my lifetime of caring for dogs I never used much doggy apparel so to speak, but now that I have 2 short hair dogs and a standard poodle whose hair is periodically short, I have noticed that my dogs get cold during the day in the house.  They let me know they are chilly by trying to burrow under sofa cushions and bed covers.

I have found a great product for chilly dogs in the house.  It is a light weight stretch fleece sweater made by a company called Gold Paw, here is their web address: http//:www.goldpawseries.com.  The sweater comes is many great colors and it is easy to size if you follow the directions on their site. I do not recommend that you allow your dog to wear this sweater on a walk outside where he or she could go under bushes etc.  The fabric is not tough enough to withstand prickers

But my dogs seems comfy all day and evening when they are lounging around the house. They do not roll around trying to remove this sweater.

Stay warm!.

9 Comments to I found a great comfy sweater for my dogs.:

Comments RSS
Dog lover on Sunday, February 14, 2016 4:44 PM
Is it really? Lori , I have a dog name Jerry and I want to get one. By the way, thank you to remember me such kind of great work for my Jerry.
Reply to comment

paper writing service on Monday, May 28, 2018 8:54 AM
It's cute how you dress your dog. There are people like you who are very into dressing their pets. It's like having your own fashion show, or making them your role model effortlessly. It's satisfying to see some dogs dressed up, look so fashionable than you. Maintaining a dog's image is very hard and expensive, but if it's your happiness, nothing won't stop you, besides you're not just making yourself happy, but also the others who see your dog as you walk in the street.

Oak block lamp table on Sunday, May 06, 2018 11:27 AM
Perhaps you are looking for a handsome oak beam coffee table to lend gravitas to your furnishings? Or maybe you’re looking for a fetching oak side table on which to place your beloved novelty mug... or a stylish oak lamp table to help illuminate your favourite book?
Reply to comment

Fur throw on Sunday, May 13, 2018 6:27 AM
Reply to comment

rush an essay on Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:47 AM
I found a great comfy sweater and more chances as well for the better noticed and increasing the product of chilly prickers. The weight stretch and more sweater and generating the services for remove this sweater.
Reply to comment

alice on Friday, May 25, 2018 1:26 AM
nice
Reply to comment

anonymous on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:50 PM
Good post
Reply to comment

replica cartier watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:07 PM
I Have Really Enjoyed All Of This Very Cool Information
Reply to comment

Repliki rolex Zegarki on Monday, July 16, 2018 5:37 AM
Thank you for posting this info.
Reply to comment